Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fishing At Napier Site.



Fishing at Napier site


OMG!!! I am trying to catch a fish but I can’t because the fish are not coming. “I need some more bread crumbs.” I say to Carol.  She gives me some and I throw it in the water.                        
I put the fishing rod down. I can hear the fishing rod going “swish, swish, swish”.  I say to Mr Combs “I think I caught one. Do I pull the fishing rod up?” “Yes” said Mr Combs. I lift up the heavy fishing rod.  I was feeling great. I can taste the fish, the water was coming into my mouth. I touch the cold soft fish. I feel like I touched a stinking fish . I need to smell some fresh air.  I can see in my mind’s eye the yummy fish  cooking in a pot. But then I say to Todd “Are we going to take this fish to camp?” “No” says Todd,” because we throw it back.”  I say  “OK.” to Todd. It was a very sunny day.  I was thinking I can catch some more fish.  

2 comments:

  1. Palavi you did an awesome job showing us rather than telling us about what fishing in Napier was like for you. I'm glad you caught some fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Palavi! I'm glad you caught some fish too!

    ReplyDelete